Skip to content

MHT CET Exam Postponed; New dates will be announced @;


The NTA is expected to hold the NEET-UG 2024 exam on May 5 2024.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Any further update on MHT CET Exam will be immediately update here.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
InstitutionMaharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell
ExaminationMHT CET 2024
RegistrationExtended to March 8
Application Correction Window21 March
Admit cards April first week
WebsiteClick Here
Join Whatsapp Channel for Job AlertJoin Now
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});


The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has postponed the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2024. According to latest updates, the 5th May 2024 scheduled exams for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) group will not be held as planned. Previously, CET Cell had announced changes to the MHT CET 2024 exams for engineering, nursing, LLB and other courses of study in the previous week and published an updated schedule. Within a few days, the CET cell of Maharashtra announced changes to the schedule and published an official statement: β€œAll students and parents should note that the MHT-CET exam (PCM group) will not be carried out on 05.05.2024, as the NEET-UG exam will take place on 05.05.2024. New dates will be announced shortly.”

The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to hold the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Undergraduate Courses (NEET-UG) 2024 on May 5 2024. The application process for NEET 2024 ended on March 16. The correction period begins on March 18, 2024. The registration cards for NEET UG are expected to be issued a few days before the examination, in the first week of May 2024. The exam dates had previously been postponed in order to avoid overlaps with the Lok-Sabha elections. This time, however, the PCM check was postponed due to a conflict with the NEET-UG checks. The admission cards for 2024 will be distributed 10 days before the examination date.

The syllabus for the MHT CET exam is directly drawn from the textbooks of classes 11 and 12. According to the test pattern, 20 percent of the questions will be based on the curriculum of class 11, while the remaining 80 percent will be derived from the syllabus of class 12. In the MHT CET 2024, there will be two papers, each carrying a total of 100 marks. For PCM applicants, the first exam will be Mathematics.

For candidates with PCB, the first paper will cover Biology. Both PCB and PCM exams include sections on Physics and Chemistry. Candidates will have a total of three hours to complete their exams.

The MHT CET 2024 application form correction window has been opened for candidates seeking admission to engineering, agriculture, and other technological courses.

4 Best Designing Colleges In Delhi

5 Important Entrance Tests

IIT Kharagpur To IEM Kolkata

How To Be A Chartered Account?

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});