Skip to content

JNVST 2024: Navodaya Vidyalaya Declares Class 6, 9 Selection Test Results at

JNVST 2024

JNVST 2024: Candidates who have appeared for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test can check their results through the official site

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Any further update on Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test will be immediately update here.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
InstitutionJawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
ExaminationJawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
WebsiteClick Here
Join Whatsapp Channel for Job AlertJoin Now
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});


Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has declared JNVST Class 6 and Class 9 results 2024. Candidates who have appeared for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test can check their results through the official site of NVS — by using their roll number and date of birth.

The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is expected to release the JNV cut-offs soon. The cut off marks will be declared after considering several factors like the number of students appearing in the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and cut-off trends from previous years.


Step 1: Visit the official site of NVS at

Step 2: Click on JNVST Class 6/ Class 9 Result 2024 link available on the home page.

Step 3: A new page will open where the link for the result will be available.

Step 4: Click on the link and enter the required details.

Step 5: Your result will be displayed on the screen.

Step 6: Check the result and download the page.

Step 7: Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.

The class 9 examination took place on February 10. the JNV Selection Test for admission to Class 6 was conducted in two phases — Phase I on November 4, and Phase II on January 20, 2024. Candidates who successfully clear both phases will next be called for the interview round.

As per the rules, 75 per cent of the seats will be filled by students selected from rural areas of the district. The remaining 25 per cent of seats are open to be filled on merit from both urban and rural area candidates of respective districts and will be as per the existing reservation criteria.

Only the bonafide resident candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been located are eligible to apply for admission. However, until admission, the selection is provisional only. Candidates are advised to apply for TC from the parent school, only after the verification of documents and confirmation of admission by the respective JNV.

4 Best Designing Colleges In Delhi

5 Important Entrance Tests

IIT Kharagpur To IEM Kolkata

How To Be A Chartered Account?

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});