Skip to content

IMPORTANT UPDATE; GUJCET Counselling 2024 Registration Extended @; HOW TO REGISTER

GUJCET Counselling 2024

Exciting news for aspiring engineers and pharmacists! The registration for GUJCET Counselling 2024 has been extended, giving students a golden opportunity to secure their spot in top colleges across Gujarat. This extension provides extra time to ensure all eligible candidates can complete their registration process without any rush. In this article, you’ll find all the essential details on how to register online, guiding you through each step to make the process smooth and straightforward. Don’t miss this chance to shape your future and embark on your academic journey!

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Any further update on GUJCET Counselling 2024 will be immediately update here.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ExaminationGUJCET Counselling 2024
Date of Notification
Registration Last Date
Application Fee₹ – ₹
Application Correction
Admit Card
Examination Date
Online Application LinkClick Here
Official Website LinkClick Here
Join WhatsApp Channel for AlertJoin Now
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

GUJCET Counselling 2024

The Gujarat Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has postponed the counselling date for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2024 for engineering programmes until May 28. Those who have cleared the GUJCET 2024, must register through the official website, The registration, which commenced on April 1, was originally set to close on May 15.

As per the GUJCET 2024 results, 510 Class 12 students achieved scores above the 99th percentile in Group A, while 990 students obtained the highest marks in Group B. Candidates should remember that GUJCET scores make up 40% of the selection process, while the remaining 60% is based on the Class 12 pass percentage.

During registration, students need to furnish personal and educational qualification details and upload essential documents such as mark sheets, caste certificates, income certificates and PwD certificates, if applicable.

The admission process kicks off with registration at, where candidates fill in basic details and then log in using the generated credentials. ACPC subsequently releases the merit list, enabling candidates to verify their merit number and category. Following this, students need to submit their preferred courses and colleges in order of preference. Officials advise students to select as many colleges and courses as they can before the choice filling period ends. The first round of choice filling will serve as a mock round. After analysing the results, students can adjust their choices or add more options.

ACPC then announces seat allocations based on merit and preferences. Once satisfied, candidates confirm their allocation by paying a token fee, after which they can obtain their admission slips online.

GUJCET Counselling 2024: HOW TO APPLY?

Step 1: Open the official website of GSEB at

Step 2: Go to the home page and click on the ‘Application for GUJCET 2024’ link to register.

Step 3: If you’re already a registered user, then simply log in using your credentials. If not, then register yourself first.

Step 4: Fill in the application form and upload all the necessary documents.

Step 5: Pay the fees and submit the form.

Step 6: Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.

Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 350 to apply for the exam. This fee can be paid online through the SBIePay System using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. Alternatively, candidates can also pay the fee at an SBI branch using the SBIePay option.

Stay ahead with all the updates on and also Join our WhatsApp Channel, Twitter X & Facebook

4 Best Designing Colleges In Delhi

5 Important Entrance Tests

IIT Kharagpur To IEM Kolkata

How To Be A Chartered Account?

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});